MEET GOOD SPACE PLANS ONLINE
The goal of e-design services from Good Space Plans Online (GSPO) is to provide an accessible alternative to working with an Interior Designer on a full-service basis.
The GSPO process is perfect for savvy “Do It Yourself” homeowners who are seeking professional design planning without a full-service budget.
Best of all, you have the comfort of knowing that you are working with a professional, experienced Interior Designer!
DIY – DESIGN. IMPLEMENTED. YOURSELF.
All we need from you are accurate room measurements, detailed photos of your space and the time to connect to get to know you, your style, your favorite pieces, lifestyle and preferences.
We collaborate. Our interior design team creates the design. You make it come to life.
This is the essence of the Good Space Plans Online E-design process.
Your Good Space Plan includes:
- A to scale floor plan that shows the arrangement of furniture and lighting in your space.
- Specific, easy-to-follow design instructions.
- Detailed specifications of all items, including brand and style, images and information on where to purchase.
- Digital plan to have with you while you shop.
- A full lighting plan with complete product specifications.
- Fabric recommendations for all furniture, toss cushions and window treatments.
- Suggested placement of your existing large-scale artwork.
- How-to tips on everything from hanging art to light placement.
- We’ll do our best to source items for you locally or from online suppliers.
Whether we’re working on one room or several, your Good Space Interior Design Plan Online addresses 5 key elements:
Function. Surfaces. Light. Goods & You!